Versatile connection technology, reliable connections
PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors are fundamental components of all electronic devices. Our portfolio includes the right connection technology for the transmission of signals, data, and power for almost all applications. The COMBICON portfolio includes PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors for the XS to XXL product lines, as well as high-current feed-through terminal blocks.
- Very high degree of flexibility with versatile connection technologies such as screw connection or Push-in connection
- Can be used in numerous applications and in a wide range of industries, thanks to a range of pitches and number of positions
- Very high degree of reliability, thanks to high material quality
- Long service life with fully developed contact geometries and surfaces
- Expert support and advice from experienced product specialists for design-in projects
- Customer-specific versions for individual solutions
PCB terminal blocks
PCB terminal blocks of the XS through XXL Combicon product lines enable the easy and safe transmission of signals, data, and power directly to the PCB.
- Conductor cross-sections from 0.14 to 95 mm2
- Currents up to 232 A and voltages up to 1,000 V
- Screw, spring, or insulation displacement connection
- Pitches from 2.5 to 20 mm
Our PCB connectors offer a universal, maintenance-friendly conductor connection for almost all device designs from a wide range of industries and markets.
SPT modular series PCB terminal blocks
- Conductor cross-sections from 0.14 to 35 mm2
- Currents up to 125 A and voltages up to 1,000 V
- Screw, spring, lever, pierce, or crimp connection
- Locking by means of latch mechanism systems or screw flanges
SPT modular series configurable PCB terminal blocks supply your electronics with up to 1,500 V in a single connection block.
High-current feed-through terminal blocks
- Electric strength of 24 to 1,500 V
- Simple configuration of color spaces, individual position colors, and different cross-sections
- Seamless digital process chain for the rapid development of the configured item, smooth production, and reliable delivery
- 24/7 access to all configuration data, e.g., using the QR code on the product
With high-current feed-through terminal blocks, high currents and voltages can be transmitted safely and reliably through the housing panel.
- Conductor cross-sections from 4 to 150 mm²
- Currents up to 309 A and voltages up to 1,000 V
- Screw, spring, T-LOX, or bolt connection
- Panel thickness of 1 to 6 mm
Customer-specific PCB connections
In addition to the standard portfolio, Phoenix Contact also provides a wide variety of custom adaptations.
- Color variants in black, light gray, gray, and blue
- Customized printing
- Coding for additional safety
- Individual solutions on request
Get an overview of the COMBICON product range. Find out how you can find the right connection technology to transmit signals, data, or power for your application: PCB terminal blocks and connectors_product overview 2022.pdf